Luckily for you, Windows Defragger error can be removed in many different ways. In this article, I want to offer you two good solutions.
Solution One: Resolve Windows Defragger Problems Manually.
Solution Two: Remove Windows Defragger Error Automatically.
Solution One: How to Solve Windows Defragger Issues On Your Own?
To remove Windows Defragger issue effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Troubleshoot Windows Defragger Error with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot Windows Defragger error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Windows Defragger error completely.
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a distinguished computer booster, SmartPCFixer is definitely a good alternative for people to troubleshoot Windows Defragger issues. Apart from getting rid of Windows Defragger errors, this program also maintains amazing function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This program
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: Ti File Access.cpl Windows 7,0x218a,0x86not,Valid Windows Installer Pacakage,Microsoft Driver Download
Read More: ,dpc watchdog violation windows 8.1,dpc watchdog violation 2015,dpc watchdog violation asus,Dssock32.ocx,Btballoon.dll Xp