How to fix 0xfffffbaf? I've been having an issue since upgrade windows 10. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is 0xfffffbaf. What should I do to fix 0xfffffbaf?Recommendation: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is designed to scan and fix errors that may be causing your PC crash.
At whiles, 0xfffffbaf might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, 0xfffffbaf problem will be resolved easily.
How to perform a clean boot in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix 0xfffffbaf errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot 0xfffffbaf error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Broken Hard Drives,C00d10d1 Codec Download Vista,Ns_nointerface,Start Menu Link,Error 1606 Java Windows7
Read More: ,error code 0x00000001 apc index mismatch,erro apc index mismatch,apc_index_mismatch,ataport.sys bsod,apc_index_mismatch