This is my first post on this forum and I hope someone can help me. I'm having several BSOD while gaming and sometimes even just scrolling windows and browsing pages. The strange thing is that the crash cause seems to be always different, as you can read in the dump file attached: ntoskrnl.exe is the most frequent process imputed, also usbport.sys is often the cause. After a BSOD I have to force shutting down my PC and wait a couple of minute because Windows can't start correctly. I don't know if it can be linked to, but since I got this problem, both graphic card (HD4850) and wireless adapter break, forcing me to replace them.
This is what I tried to do until now
- Format and install different Windows versions (8.1 8 7 xp)
- Run Memtest for every single ram bank
- Install Windows on other hard disks (also SSD)
- Last BIOS version is installed
- Install only Windows Update graphic drivers
- Install AMD radeon drivers I found into setup CD
- Install last AMD radeon drivers
At this point, I think that the problem can be only some hardware failing (motherboard or PSU) but I would like your opinion before taking a decision.
Thanks in advance!
Answer: Nobody would like to see BSOD while gaming problems while surfing online, especially when people are watching videos or having a good time in using computers. What can I do? Most computer users have no idea of how to eliminate BSOD while gaming problems. Don't worry! Read the post below, and find out your most suitable method to repair BSOD while gaming error and optimize your PC.
Highly Recommended: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is designed to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction. SmartPCFixer is a comprehensive PC booster utility which can help you easily protect, maintain and speed up your computer. It can detect, remove and block register error, dll error, common Trojan horses with ease. With this software, you can quickly and completely troubleshoot BSOD while gaming errors. Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix BSOD while gaming errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot BSOD while gaming error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Troubleshoot BSOD while gaming Issues By Yourself.In fact, BSOD while gaming not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related: 80246001 Windows 7,Provide Guidance For Error Code Faults,0x004cf1a8,Dlll,Delet Cookies
Read More: ,13804 (0x35ec),Test Your Pc Speed,Last Windows Error Is 995,Cdatabase.dll,Florida Computer