Highly Recommended:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER problem.
Manual tutorials of fixing bad pool header vistaIn fact, most blue screen problem, such as, bad pool header windows xp is caused by corrupted driver issues. follow the below manual steps to solve bad pool header windows 10.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and choose Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is outdated drivers.
Most often, if you want to solve bad pool header vista issues, perform a system restore will deal with everything.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
bad pool header vista error can be a disaster for your PC. If bad pool header windows 7 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of bad pool header windows 10 upgrade error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove bad pool header windows 10 upgrade error in time.
Related: Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER,bad Pool Header Vista,bad Pool Header Vista,bad Pool Header Windows Xp,bad Pool Header Windows 10 Upgrade
Read More: ,system_thread_exception_not_handled 0x1000007e,BSOD Error system_service_exception,system_thread_exception_not_handled athwbx-sys,system_service_exception,system_thread_exception_not_handled athwbx-sys